The Synergy Spanish program utilizes a pattern-based technique to enable prospective students to learn the Spanish seamlessly and effectively. Created and owned by Marcus, Santamaria, the website details personal insight into how and why the program was created.
As the creator notes, it is the method used of learning Spanish that is the reason most people fail to comprehend and utilize the desired skills and fluency. Moreover, the creator entices his target market (which is just about anyone) with the 138-word-only requirement in conjunction with the pattern usage to help the prospective learner to achieve speaking success and within one month.
This review details the pros, cons and recommendations for this course.
The Scope of Synergy Spanish
The Synergy Spanish program consists of audio and workbooks to teach the prospective learner the tricks of learning Spanish as quickly and easily as possible. Purchase of the course comes with the added benefit of support in the event the learner experiences problems, which the creator claims is not very common.
Learning Spanish through this program is possible very quickly given that the learners will familiarize themselves with only 138 words as the first step. The next part of the formula demonstrates how to the implement those 138 words to create thousands of phrases from them.
The formula is a powerful one, and impressively fluency can be achieved within the first month.
Ideal Candidates for the Program
The program is recommended for people who’ve never attempted to speak a word of Spanish, who would like to learn the language without complication. Moreover, the program is recommended for those who have spent years trying to learn the language yet were never quite able to speak it fluently and easily.
And finally, the program is recommended for those who have no desire to spend countless hours, months and even years trying to learn Spanish because they don’t have that kind of time to invest.
Pros of Synergy Spanish
Impressively, the pros of this program outweigh the cons significantly and are as follows:
- The program allows learners to show off their newly learned foreign language skills
- It will allow non-native speakers to qualify for better jobs that require applicants to be bilingual, thus providing for career advancements.
- Learning with this program makes learning Spanish tremendously more enjoyable
- Learning Spanish through this program can boost confidence by providing a sense of satisfaction (and relief), especially for those who have struggled with learning the language in the past
- The program will enable its learners to teach their own family, friends and colleagues how to learn Spanish quickly and effectively
- Learners can finally travel abroad without books, guides and manuals of basic words that often make the learner look out of place and clueless about their surroundings
- Once the student learns the language, they are likely to maneuver better (financially) in a Spanish-speaking country instead of getting ripped off
Cons of the Program
The cons of the Synergy Spanish course are few:
- The course appears to only include the dialect of Mexico
- The course only includes workbooks and audio material
- There are no interactive options, such as forums, to communicate with other learners of the program to enhance the enjoyment of learning through this program
- The course is implicitly designed for travelers
- The support for the program is only via email
Synergy Spanish versus Other Course Programs
This program utilizes a cut-to-the-chase strategy of learning sentences rather than learning bits and pieces of the language (such as verbs, adjectives and qualifiers) before one even begins putting them all together to make sentences. This traditional route is often very confusing.
Not only is it a burden for the students but for the instructors teaching the curriculum as well. A limited number of people are able to utilize the classroom method of learning Spanish.
Studies have revealed that 95% of grammar-based Spanish teaching methods are ineffective. Therefore, the problem lies within the method and not the learner.
Instead of learning lists of Spanish words (as with other programs and courses), students learn 138 words that can be combined to create grammatically correct and meaningful sentences using the strategic combinations in no time. The lessons are fairly short.
A number of customers seem to have obtained success and tremendous satisfaction with the Synergy Spanish program:
Student, Rosemary Bull from Majorca, Spain is pleased and relieved to be able to communicate effortlessly with neighbors who speak no English at all. Joe Henegan from Ireland points out that other programs prior to Synergy Spanish didn’t work for him.
Bryan Dobson from the United Kingdom reveals that what would have taken him a year to learn was accomplished within two weeks. And Denzil Bell of Lockerbie Scotland claims that what he couldn’t accomplish in five years was finally achieved within one month of Santamaria’s program.
With the Synergy Spanish program learners will be impressed at the ability to speak Spanish as though they’d been speaking it for years. The language will sound more natural instead of forced.
Moreover, it makes the learning experience more enjoyable, given that the traditional way of learning Spanish is known to not work for most people who wish to learn Spanish, or who need to take Spanish courses to satisfy high school or college requirements.
The Synergy Spanish program appears to be a worthwhile investment for anyone wanting (or needing) to learn Spanish very quickly and easily. The program is a great starting point although learners will need to continue to invest in learning more to achieve total fluency and comprehension of the language.
The creator offers a 100% money back guarantee (the course is available via download or by mail).
Hence, there is no risk for trying it for 90 days. If the prospective learner wishes to skip the remedial requirements often needed in classroom settings, or to save on more costly programs and fees for private lessons, the Synergy Spanish program is an excellent time and cost-efficient alternative.
After all, the pros for trying the program are convincingly motivational.